I am a Bloody Caesar`s fanatic-extra spicy with a double shot of vodka please!
After years of trying out great Caesar’s, here are my top picks in Toronto, in order of preference:
- Mark McEwan’s Fabbrica,“Julius Caesar”. This is SO refreshing, with cucumber and dill infused vodka. Once you have one, you want more of it!
- The Keg’s, Keg Size Caesar-This is your most traditional Caesar with your celery and lime garnish, but they make it well. Their caesars are so well liked that customers will buy the Keg’s Caesar mix to make it at home.
- Barque Smoke House Caesar-The chunky candied bacon rim is outstanding. How brilliant.
- Mr. Green Jeans, MRG Caesar: The caesar and the flavouring did not stand out, BUT this had to be on my list for the ‘best bang for the buck’, especially for the fancy toppings. For approx $11 (upgraded size), you get the drink in a absolutely huge mason jar with a skewer of pepperoni, green olive, gherkin pickle, cucumber, and a grape tomato. Over the top for sure!
There were many very close contenders that added a nice touch to the Caesar including adding salsa (Bannock) and fresh horseradish (Starfish). If you have tried my recommendations, let me know what you think!
Incoming search terms:
- best caesars in toronto
- best bloody caesar toronto
- best caesar in toronto
- keg caesar mix
- mr green jeans ceasor
- best bloody ceasar toronto
- keg horseradish
- the keg caesar mix
- best bloody caesars in toronto
- best ceasar in toronto